We were beyond thrilled to be featured on WFSB’s Better CT today with Kara Sundlun and Scot Haney! What a way to kick off our blog launch!!
The show will air TODAY at 3PM! Go set your DVR’s!!
We will provide a link to the segment later this afternoon, but here is a sneak peek at the crafts our PGG DIYer showcased today!
Haunted House Village:
- Unfinished birdhouse
- Flat-black spray paint
- Muted acrylic paints in: gray, green & purple
- Halloween scrapbook stickers
- Paint brushes
- Spray house with flat black paint and let dry
- Paint house to your liking with the 3 colors and let dry
- Decorate with Halloween stickers
Spooky Apothecary Bottles:
- Small glass craft bottles
- Preprinted “Halloween Potion” labels or make your own
- Hand soap in Green, Orange and purple (Dollar stores are a great resource to find them)
- Slightly damp sponge
- Apply sticker to bottle and lightly run the sponge over the sticker to ensure it adheres to the bottle and that the corners do not being to peel
- Use funnel to fill each bottle with a different color soap and cap bottle. Be careful not to over fill
- Display on a tray with a light behind it for a spooky glow