Last night we hosted a blog event at J.CREW, complete with store specials, food/drink & styling advice! We had a great time and snagged some things for us, gifts for others and goodies for our kids.
Below is a list of our favorites:
1. Regent Blazer– Amazing blazer and a fantastic deal. Comes in many colors and can be dressed up or down. We especially love that the collar is perpetually popped!
2. Classic V-Neck Cardigan Sweater – Comes in a variety of colors and is super versatile. Can be worn with t-shirt, blouse or button down!
3. Floral Drop Pendant – Gold pendant necklace — can be worn with anything!
4. Save the Bees T-Shirt – This t-shirt is bee-yond cute! Love it as is or with a blazer.
5. Toothpick Jean in Clanton Wash – Great wash, comfy & stretchy. Need we say more?Well, one more thing — they are long enough to fit our taller girls too!
6. Cable Crewneck Sweater with Ruffle Sleeves – Classic staple piece. Throw on with any color jeans with or without a necklace. If you go without a necklace, try funky earrings instead!
We didn’t forget the PGGlets. J.CREW can be expensive for kids, as they outgrow their clothes so quickly. We love to grab their adorable items when on sale!
We loved these items and many, many more we wish we could have brought home! There’s still a pretty great sale going on now, so check it out.
~Kristen & Johanna