Wow, wow, wow…Lots of heat, drama and excitement on last night’s part 1 of 2 event! As promised, here are the PGG Tuesday Top Ten Takeaways from The Bachelorette episode 3.
10. Christian……navy + buffalo check = muy bueno
9. Our already handsome host Chris Harrison is looking extra dapper these days. #futurebachelor #hashefoundanewlovehimself
8. Canadian Daniel was so uncomfortable sharing stories of his sexual past for the comedy show. We are pretty sure the only borders he has crossed is the one into the US. #livesinmomsbasement #uncomfortabletvmoments #itsokdanny
7. How many leather bomber jackets can you spot in one group date? We found 5. #greasedlightning
6. Not only is Jim Halpert a contestant on this season, Chip Gaines is also competing for JoJo’s heart! #fixerupper
5. Lots of turtlenecks the last few weeks. #bringingbacktheturtleneck #turtleneckcomeback
4. At dinner, post hot yoga date, Chase said he was pretty excited. Based on their poses, we’re pretty sure she felt it.
3. The yoga instructor clearly didn’t have veto power during editing. Very personal + multiple crotch shots=No Bueno #weareuncomfortableforher #thingsyoucantunsee
2. Evan’s hair + Edward Scissorhands = no better
1. During the yoga date, JoJo and Chase performed a move called Yab Yum. We swear we heard Jib jab. Therefore, this video was necessary.
To Be Continued……..