Back at the rotisserie cookbook writing! This take on tacos is absolutely delicious, super easy and very quick to make.
– Trader Joe’s Salsa Verde (basically any green salsa)
-Shredded cheese (I use the Trader Joe’s 3 Cheese Mexican Blend)
- Pull chicken – will vary depending on number of tacos you are making
- Pour enough salsa verde in a saucepan to coat chicken and heat over medium heat until simmering
- At the same time, butter one side of corn tortillas
- Place tortillas in frying pan butter side down and heat until brown
- Add avocado/guacamole, chicken and cheese to the tortillas
- Fold and flip over to brown other side of tortilla. Keep heat at low-medium so it doesn’t burn
- Remove from pan and top with lettuce, tomato, cilantro or whatever you prefer!